Objective of terms and conditions
It is important for you and us to understand clearly that you are responsible for your participation in the conference. This document sets out which responsibilities lies where. You accept the responsibility for paying all charges and bear well-being throughout the conference.
‘The Speaker’ means the person who has been confirmed of the participation in the conference in the capacity of a delegate representing their country/initiation to speak and share in a panel conference. The ‘Presenter’ means a person who is confirmed of the participation in the conference in the capacity of a delegate to deliver a presentation. ‘GITC committee’ means the party responsible for organizing the conference. The contract means an agreement between the Speakers, Presenters and the GITC Committee. These terms and conditions shall form a part of the Contract.
Application and Enrollment
- The GITC Committee at its sole discretion agrees to you in making your application valid on basis of submission and review of online application forms along with an online/ offline interview.
- The application from international delegates shall only confirm the arrival to GITC Nepal after appropriate documents are submitted and formalities to arrival are made.
- The delegates i.e. Speaker and Presenter shall receive a waiver in the conference fees.
- Upon receipt of the letter of Acceptance, the delegates shall be liable to pay for their travel expenses and other expenses as regards to their arrival in Nepal. Until then, the participation shall be provisional.
- The cancellation of the application can be made*.
Amendments and Cancellation by Delegates.
In case of the unfortunate circumstances that you have to cancel your participation in the conference:
- The cancellation of application should be made at least 30 days prior to the main event date.
- Any cancellation should be advised to our GITC Committee by email.
Amendments and Cancellation by GITC Committee
The GITC Committee may cancel the application of the Participant if,
- He/she is not a teenager.
- Any forged information/ documents have been submitted
- Any alterations in the financial situation.
- If the applicant is unresponsive or is not in line with the objectives of conference.
- In any case, the applicant is not liable to go out of their home country due to the status of their legality.
Payment and Costs
Glocal International Teen Conference (GITC) is Partially funded for Speakers and Presenters. Hence, all International participants are required to pay their travel and other expenses.
Facilities to Delegates shall include the following:
- Accommodation during the length of conference.
- City tour and Internal transportation
- Conference Kit
- Certificate of Recognition
- Cultural exchange and opening Dinner
- Attendance in Glocal Teen Hero- Award Gala
- Airport Assistance
- Online Management
- All the delegates are expected to arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport before 3 PM on 31 August 2018.
- Similarly, the delegates should check out the place of accommodation after 3 PM on 2 September 2018.
- We do not accept liability for any damages or losses, personal injury or death caused by negligence or any unforeseen/ unfortunate circumstances or accidents.
- All the delegates are required to abide by the guidelines and consent letter provided by them to the GITC Committee.
- GITC Committee may use the speaker’s name and presentation materials for promoting delegate attendance at the conference.
- If you require accessible facilities (e.g. wheelchair) you must specify this with an email.
- This contract shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of Nepal and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nepali Courts.
- The delegates consents GITC Committee and its official partners to make film, video, photographic and sound recording for advertising and marketing purpose in the context of the production.
- Alcoholic beverages, narcotics and other controlled substances are not permitted without a valid prescription. If found to have bought, consumed, used, or possessed such items or who are found in possession thereof without such prescription shall be immediately asked to leave the conference.
- The possession or use of firearms, ammunitions, BB guns, air rifles, firecrackers, explosives slingshots, knives (including pocket knives) or other weapons of any description, for any purpose is prohibited. Any violation of this will result in the dismissal from the conference.
- With this, the delegates consents so that physicians affiliated with the health center may promptly carry out appropriate diagnosis and treatment and provide emergency health service procedures with no unnecessary delay.
- These Terms and Conditions may be amended, revised or updated by GITC Committee from time to time.