Local Representative’s Role
Glocal International Teen Conference- 2020 calls out application for the role of Local Representatives. It is an opportunity to all the people aged 15-20 years of age and can take up leadership and other roles from their respective home city in Nepal.
- Should be aged 15-20
- Should be a Nepali Citizen
- He/ She Should be an active member of his/her society
- Someone with demonstrated leadership skills, proactive, dedicated and passionate to work for the development of youths, particularly teenagers.
Objectives of Local Representative
- To develop the teenager’s skills, knowledge and attitude to take a leadership role.
- To share GITC/GTH opportunity among teenagers on their respective home city.
- To motivate teenagers to be a change maker.
- To link up teenagers with the constructive platform.
- To represent their home city.
Outcomes: As a result of becoming a Local Representative, the youths are expected to be:
- Identify own leadership strength.
- Understand the importance of credibility and living fundamental values.
- Identify and try new approaches for the development of teenagers.
- Apply the leadership practices
- Can bring an impact through their amazing work
All the Local representatives shall be certified for their works.
The ‘Best Local Representative’ shall receive an invitation to attend the conference with a waiver of conference fees. He/She shall get the following privilege:
- Glocal Teen Hero- Award Gala
- Initiate and execute various activities in their home district to promote GITC and GTH
- Linkage with the local organizations/youth organizations to foster partnership and collaboration for GITC/GTH
- Play active role in the activation and promotion of GTH
- Reporting the workflow and activities along with multimedia content to the GITC/GTH Committee
- Carry out works as advised by GITC/ GTH Committee that is in line with the GITC/GTH.