Objective of terms and conditions
It is important for you and us to understand clearly that you are responsible for your participation in the conference. This document sets out which responsibilities lies where. You accept the responsibility for paying all applicable charges and bear well-being throughout the conference.
‘The participant’ means the person who has been confirmed of the participation in the conference. ‘GITC committee’ means the secretariat responsible for organizing the conference. The contract means an agreement between the participant and the GITC Committee. These terms and conditions shall form a part of the Contract.
Application and Enrollment
- The GITC Committee at its sole discretion agrees to you in making your application valid on basis of submission and review of online application forms.
- The application shall only confirm the arrival to the GITC at Nepal after the conference fees is paid, appropriate documents are submitted and formalities to arrival are made.
- Upon receipt of the letter of Acceptance, the applicants are required to make the payment of registration fees. Until then, the participation shall be provisional.
- After the receipt of payment, a confirmation email shall be sent to you that shall confirm your seat in the Conference.
- The cancellation of the application can be made*.
Amendments and Cancellation by participant
In case of the unfortunate circumstances that you have to cancel your participation in the conference:
- The registration fees, if paid prior to cancellation, shall not be refunded.
- Any cancellation should be advised to our GITC Committee by email.
Amendments and Cancellation by GITC Committee
The GITC Committee may cancel the application of the Participant if,
- He/she is not a teenager.
- Any forged information/ documents have been submitted
- If the registration fees are not paid or alterations in the financial situation.
- If the applicant is unresponsive or is not in line with the objectives of conference.
- In any case, the applicant is not liable to go out of their home country due to the status of their legality.
If the conference is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances, the GITC Committee is liable to pay back the registration fees.
Payment and Costs
Glocal International Teen Conference (GITC) is not funded. Hence, all International participants are required to pay the registration fees of USD 200.
The registration fees shall cover:
- Accommodation during the length of conference dated 31st August – 2nd September, 2018
- Three time meals
- City tour and Internal transportation
- Conference Kit
- Certificate of Participation
- Cultural exchange and opening Dinner
- Attendance in Glocal Teen Hero- Award Gala
- Airport Assistance
- Online Management
- All the participants are expected to arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport, before 3 PM on 31 August 2018.
- Similarly, the participants should check out the place of accommodation before 11 AM on 2 September 2018.
- We do not accept liability for any damages or losses, personal injury or death caused by negligence or any unforeseen/ unfortunate circumstances or accidents.
- All the participants are required to abide by the guidelines and consent letter provided by them to the GITC Committee.
- Should any participants require financial aid, they should write an email to the GITC Committee explaining why aid is required to him/her.
- If you require accessible facilities (e.g. wheelchair) you must specify this with an email.
- This contract shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of Nepal and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nepali Courts.
- The participant consents GITC Committee and its official partners to make film, video, photographic and sound recording for promotional and documentation purpose in the context of the production.
- Alcoholic beverages, narcotics and other controlled substances are not permitted without a valid prescription. If found to have bought, consumed, used, or possessed such items or who are found in possession thereof without such prescription shall be immediately asked to leave the conference.
- The possession or use of firearms, ammunitions, BB guns, air rifles, firecrackers, explosives slingshots, knives (including pocket knives) or other weapons of any description, for any purpose is strictly prohibited. Any violation of this will result in the dismissal from the conference.
- With this, the participant consents so that physicians affiliated with the health center may promptly carry out appropriate diagnosis and treatment and provide emergency health service procedures with no unnecessary delay.
- These Terms and Conditions may be amended, revised or updated by GITC Committee from time to time.