- All the International GITC attendees travelling to Nepal are required to have a negative COVID-19 test result. The result or reports should be no later than 72 hour.
- Do NOT travel if you were exposed to COVID-19, you are sick, or you test positive for COVID-19.
- During travel, wear a mask, avoid crowds, make a social distance and use hand sanitizer often.
- Check if your airline requires any health information, test results, or other documents.
- Follow the entry requirements that are needed; which might include testing, quarantine, and providing contact information.
- If you get sick in Nepal, you might need medical care. Plan ahead and learn more about Getting Health Care During Travel.
- Further for the more information you can visit https://www.immigration.gov.np/
3 things that you need to know while attending the conference.
- Face Mask – Attendees must wear masks throughout the conference.
- Social Distancing – Maintain a physical distance with others at least 6 feet away.
- Safety – Have hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes on-hand.
(The GITC committee will manage the internal transportation for the international attendees from airport to the hotel)
After reaching your home country; Get Tested and stay home at least for a week.