Country Representative's Role
Glocal International Teen Conference- 2020 calls out application for the role of Country Representatives. It is an opportunity to all the people aged 15-25 years of age and can take up leadership and other roles from their respective home country.
Deadline: 15th January,2020 ( 11:59 PM ,+5.45GMT)
- He/She Should be a citizen of the country other than Nepal.
- He/She Should be 15-25 years of age.
- He/She Should be an active member of his/her society.
- Someone with demonstrated leadership skills, proactive, dedicated and passionate to work for the development of youths, particularly teenagers.
Objectives of Country Representative
- To develop the teenager’s skills, knowledge and attitude to take a leadership role.
- To share GITC opportunity among teenagers on their respective home country.
- To motivate teenagers to be a change maker.
- To link up teenagers with the constructive platform.
- To represent their home country.
Outcomes: As a result of becoming a country representative, the youths are expected to be:
- Identify own leadership strength.
- Understand the importance of credibility and living fundamental values.
- Identify and try new approaches for the development of teenagers.
- Apply the leadership practices
- Can bring an impact through their amazing work.
- All the country representatives shall be certified of their works along with an invitation to be a part of GITC/GTH.
- The ‘Best Country Representative’ shall get to attend the Conference with a waiver of conference fee and placement in the website. He/ She shall get the following privileges:
- Airport Assistance
- T- Shirt
- Conference Kit
- Glocal Teen Hero- Award Gala
- Initiate and execute various activities in their home country to promote GITC and GTH
- Track potential Speakers, Presenters and Participants for GITC through various activities or events conducted.
- Linkage with the local organizations to foster partnership and collaboration for GITC/GTH
- Reporting the workflow and activities along with multimedia content to the GITC/GTH Committee
- Carry out works as advised by GITC/GTH Committee that is in line with the GITC/GTH.