Objective of terms and conditions
It is important for you and us to understand clearly that you are responsible for your role as the member of Project Team. This document sets out which responsibilities lies where. You accept the responsibility to carry out your job as mentioned during the appointment.
The country representative means a person who is liable to work as a project team member in their home country. ‘GITC committee’ means the party responsible for the appointment of Country Representatives. The contract means an agreement between the country representative and the GITC Committee. These terms and conditions shall form a part of the Contract.
Application and Enrollment
- The GITC Committee at its sole discretion agrees to you in making your application valid and appoint as a team member on basis of submission and review of online application forms along with an online/ offline interview.
- The cancellation of the application can be made. Any cancellation should be advised to our GITC Committee by email.
Amendments and Cancellation by GITC Committee
The GITC Committee may cancel the application of the Participant if,
- He/she is not aged 13-25.
- Any forged information/ documents have been submitted during the time of application.
- If the country representative is unresponsive, inactive as regards to his job description or is not working in line with the objectives of conference.
- The Country Representative should send the details and updates of work every 15 days via email to the GITC committee.
- Launch several activities or campaigns to inform the teenagers of their home country to apply for the conference.
- He/ She should be proactive, energetic and dedicated in terms of his/her job description.
Rewards for BCR
The Best Country Representative shall receive a waiver in the conference fees of USD 200 to attend the Glocal International Teen Conference, a certificate and placement in the website.
Facilities to the Best Country Representative shall include the following:
- Accommodation during the length of conference.
- City tour and Internal transportation
- Conference Kit
- Certificate of Participation
- Token of Love
- Cultural exchange and opening Dinner
- Attendance in Glocal Teen Hero- Award Gala
- Airport Assistance
- Online Management
All the other country Representatives get an invitation to attend the Glocal International Teen Conference and Glocal Teen Hero-Award Gala along with certificates whose expense has to be borne by the representatives itself.
*The Best Country Representative shall be selected upon the proficiency of the job description provided which majors, highest number of applications, highest number of the activations, linkage of partnership and collaboration for GITC.
- We do not accept liability for any damages or losses, personal injury or death caused by negligence or any unforeseen/ unfortunate circumstances or accidents.
- All the Country Representatives are required to abide by their job description as delegated by the GITC Committee.
- GITC Committee may use the name of Country Representatives in the websites and promotional activities.
- This contract shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of Nepal and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nepali Courts.
- The Country Representatives consents GITC Committee to provide audio, visual or photographic and work details carried out in their home country for use in the promotional and marketing purpose.
- All other terms and conditions mentioned in the appointment letter is to be followed.
- These Terms and Conditions may be amended, revised or updated by GITC Committee from time to time.